YinYangMS
http://www.ultimatetop200.com/index.php?do=votes&id=13732 is the link to vote so go vote for us
YinYangMS
http://www.ultimatetop200.com/index.php?do=votes&id=13732 is the link to vote so go vote for us
YinYangMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Fun and Unique Maple story Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment

Go down 
+3
Co-Owner Hermit4eva
Admin
sn_obi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sn_obi

sn_obi

Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment Empty
PostSubject: Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:56 am

We already have a handful of gms. IF everyones a gm on this server whos gonna be the players? Lets wait till we get moar ppl.

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Sean You dont worry about Who is gm and who isnt We are looking for a Coder...if we find a good one then we will hire them...
Back to top Go down
https://yinyangmsforums.darkbb.com
Co-Owner Hermit4eva

Co-Owner Hermit4eva

PostSubject: Re: Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 am

Yes I Agree With Admin? [GM]Swagg? Probably wana change ur username to something better than admin... and yes a good coder would be nice
Back to top Go down
aaronlum

aaronlum

PostSubject: Re: Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:31 pm

qweqweqw
Back to top Go down
Serenity(:

Serenity(:

PostSubject: Re: Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 pm

aaronlum wrote:
qweqweqw

.. Lol, I agree but, whose Gm and whose not, isn't something we have a say in.
Thats what the higher authority does ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xserenityyx3
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 pm

aaronlum wrote:
qweqweqw

wtf does that mean? pale
Back to top Go down
sn_obi

sn_obi

PostSubject: hmmm   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:43 pm

LMAO wens server gonna be on? I got hellza ppl who watched my vid and r asking wen server gonna be on.
Back to top Go down
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:40 am

seriously the server has been offline for like almost a week No
Back to top Go down
[GM]Shrimp

[GM]Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Alex, it would be so kind of you to turn the server back on so people can enjoy this awesome maplestory private server
Back to top Go down
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:53 pm

andrew is like "upgrading" the server. (like add new stuff but its still v62) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Shrimp

[GM]Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:34 am

Hey guys! i was wondering when the server was gonna be up, i only ask this because i cant get in-touch with Andrew what-so-ever. Like Blonde said he is like upgrading the server but doest that really take almost 2 weeks?
Back to top Go down
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:24 pm

seriously im getting bored and everyones like "whens the server gonna be up? Suspect "
and im like just wait. come on andrew we dont gotz all lifetime
Back to top Go down
Co-Owner Hermit4eva

Co-Owner Hermit4eva

PostSubject: hummm   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Well lets see about that.. its been a while huh. Well ive kinda been busy with alot of things. And Im sorry for losing touch with the server. I'm sure the server will back and running someday(I hope). I made a lot of great friends At YinYang and im sure all you guys did. I had a great time and Im sad now that its gone, keep in touch with me at OMG12321@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Co-Owner Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment   Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Probably need to close down GM apps for a moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YinYangMS :: General :: News & Updates-
Jump to: