YinYangMS
http://www.ultimatetop200.com/index.php?do=votes&id=13732 is the link to vote so go vote for us
YinYangMS
http://www.ultimatetop200.com/index.php?do=votes&id=13732 is the link to vote so go vote for us
YinYangMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Fun and Unique Maple story Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lemon Gm app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzzy

Lemon Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Lemon Gm app   Lemon Gm app EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Kenny Kao

IGN:
Lemon

Why should I choose you?
I think that you should choose me as a Gm because I am able and willing to help others. In addition, I have some past experiences with being a GM.

Are you friendly?
I'm very friendly, but I may be a little stubborn sometimes. However, I'm usualy friendly and would help anyone who needs help.

Experience(if any): I've had experience on Gstory and ReviveMs

Time zone:
Eastern (EST)

Activity:
I can stay around 4 hours a day.

You agree that you wont give ANY stuff to your friends while you are a GM?:
I would never give anything to anyone except if they deserve it

Additional information about you:
i love swimming and tennis. In addition, I'm sorta a math geek. Also, I love cookies and really random things. Furthermore, I have a really huge imagination, but I can also be very random at some times. I am usually very outgoing and sometimes you would want to shoot yourself to make me be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Muzzy

Lemon Gm app Empty
PostSubject: re: lemon app. I'm actually seriously trying hard this time   Lemon Gm app EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Have you played MapleStory before? Yes, I have played GMS for about a year. I know pretty much all the maps and the way the game works. In addition, I have been on private servers for about a year also

How long have you played this server?: I have been playing for quite some time (at least 2 weeks), but I'm not certain the exact amount of days.

Do u have any experience?

How are you going to help the server? How have you helped the server so far?: I can help the server by helping other players. Furthermore, I plan on trying to rid the server of hackers. In addition, I plan to advertise and inviting other people to come to this server. I Unfortunately, I have not helped the server so far except for voting and being a player.

Why do u want to become a GM? I wish to become a gm because I want to help other people and I also want to become a GM. I also wish to help out the server, like jailing obnoxious players that may be insulting others. I want to do so, for I don't like seeing other people getting made fun of for no reason. As a regular player, I have no power over this problem. However, I do if I become a gm.

How often are you going to be on (During the summer? During regular school days?) What's your time zone? I am usually on for 2-4 hours during the summer. During school days, I am on for at least 3 hours, for I have to be a good azn boy and study. I am in Eastern

How will you deal with a hacker? (As in steps):
1. Tell them to get rid or at least stop hacking
2. If they still hack, I will jail
3. If they still hack, I will IP ban. 3 strikes and they're out =P

How will you deal with someone that's annoying you?:
If someone was annoying me, I would kindly ask them to stop. However, if they continue to bother me, I will jail them. Just like the hacker, if they really become obnoxious, I will IP ban, of course with the permission of Andrew or Alex. =D

What will you do if 10 people are asking you questions at the same time?
I would just say it once and tell them to look up what I said. I spent my effort to answer the question to the best of my ability, and it should be the player's efforts to go and look it up.
Back to top Go down
Muzzy

Lemon Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Gm app   Lemon Gm app EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:23 pm

lol I pressed the 4 instead of the 2 XP
sry bout that XD
Back to top Go down
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

Lemon Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Gm app   Lemon Gm app EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:05 pm

uh.. u could have just edit it -.-