YinYangMS
http://www.ultimatetop200.com/index.php?do=votes&id=13732 is the link to vote so go vote for us
YinYangMS
http://www.ultimatetop200.com/index.php?do=votes&id=13732 is the link to vote so go vote for us
YinYangMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Fun and Unique Maple story Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HateXD's GM application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonely

Lonely

HateXD's GM application Empty
PostSubject: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:58 pm

Name:Gerald

Experience:owned 5 sucessful servers 1.EpipcLulzMs 2.SuShi3Story 3.MapleFiesta(was working on it and i was gonna make it version infinite based on version71 but then i got to lazzy and quit) 4.FlareMs 5.TrinityMs
and overall was gm arround 14 times and was admin overall 9 times in my server and others.Played Private server's for 3 years now,MapleStory For 1 and i half year

What can i do: Code

My skills:Edit mob exp, edit equip

Common Overall Rule Respect the rules all GM rules

what ill do to help ther server:Help all playesr that need Help,Code

Sry if not active T___T

Server i have worked so far: SantaMS,FunnytMS,ElmoStory

Applying for Admin.

What can you do for the server?: I can host events, keep the server stable and under control, answer everyones questions appropriately, and many more. I will be fully dedicated to this server, I will not give up on you. I will try my best in absolutely everything I do. I can guarntee you that if I am choosen as a GM, you will NOT be disappointed.
Why should we pick you?: I am a very experienced GM. I am a huge help when needed, and a huge help even when not needed. I always give 100% effort for everything I do. You should pick me if your wanting a helper GM, a real GM, a dedicated GM

I have known many, many GM's that have helped me in my past on private servers, and I think I need to return the favour. I can host events, I can help whenever needed. I know that being a GM is not a lot of fun, it's hard word too. I understand the concept of "Doing what you tell me to do," or " Listening to instructions and following them the first time they are given." I would like to be involved in this community as a Game Master so that when someone needs help, For example, Stuck in a map, I'm there to help. I understand that a GM is basically a higher rank of a helper
_________________________________________________________________________________

HateXD's GM application BannedStory_imagepng-1
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:46 am

good Gm app
Back to top Go down
https://yinyangmsforums.darkbb.com
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:54 am

thanx Smile

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:59 am

ummm is ur ign HateXD? u should really add that to ur app, and other than that its pretty ok. (ps how did u get ur sig in there?
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:10 am

haha jus use HateXD's GM application <code>
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:16 am

btw my IGN in YingYangMs i HateXD and sorry for not putting my IGN in thr

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:05 am

its ok and thx.

HateXD's GM application Ebilone
Back to top Go down
Co-Owner Hermit4eva

Co-Owner Hermit4eva

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:34 pm

So What Can You Code........
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:25 pm

items,mob hp,exp and npcs For commands i am on course for that

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:29 am

so is my application appected?
Back to top Go down
Co-Owner Hermit4eva

Co-Owner Hermit4eva

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:57 am

Yes Accepted Welcome To The YinYangMS Staff
Back to top Go down
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Woot WELCOME to the Staff members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Co-Owner Hermit4eva

Co-Owner Hermit4eva

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:19 pm

lmao hate i havent seen u on past 2 days???????//

HateXD's GM application Yinyan19
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:39 am

Sorry guys i am busy from mondays-fridays so hope you all under me ntw sorry for late reply and one more thing we need more Hamachi networks btw anyone mind teaching me how to make a flash banner?
Back to top Go down
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:00 am

do u mean this
[img][/img][img]HateXD's GM application Ebilon12[/img]
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 am

err use bannedstory and neopaint o.o (neopaint is wat i used but u guys can use something else if u WANT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HateXD's GM application   HateXD's GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

HateXD's GM application
Page 1 of 1