YinYangMS
http://www.ultimatetop200.com/index.php?do=votes&id=13732 is the link to vote so go vote for us
YinYangMS
http://www.ultimatetop200.com/index.php?do=votes&id=13732 is the link to vote so go vote for us
YinYangMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Fun and Unique Maple story Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FroZak's GM Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FroZak

FroZak's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: FroZak's GM Application.   FroZak's GM Application. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Name: Tyson

IGN: I just came here,when I create my character the name will be FroZak.

Position: GM

Reason to become GM: I'd like to become a GM because i've already got the experience,and I enjoy helping people while having fun and making friends. I have many useful traits,skills and talents that I could use to help the server progress, and expand in the future.

Experience: I've hosted a server on my older computer, i've been co-owner of a server. And i've been a GM in many servers, more than 9 to be exact,
GM: Storytime,ChickenMS,EpicalMS,SkillzMS,BedtimeStory,MuLungStory,MapleMotion, and 2 other servers that were hamachi hosted.

Other helpful information: I'm a very extremely friendly and polite person, i'm talkative,active and helpful when around. I have a good sense of humor and I can adapt well to many new changes that may occur. I have good grammar, and I am also great with problem solving,whether it's personal problems seeking advice,or simple educational problems.

Contact information:
MSN
m4d_sk1llz_04@hotmail.com

Facebook
Dont Worry (actual name)

Phone Number
Could be given if you're a local in my city.
Back to top Go down
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: FroZak's GM Application.   FroZak's GM Application. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:52 am

Gj on the app tyson
Back to top Go down
FroZak

PostSubject: Re: FroZak's GM Application.   FroZak's GM Application. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:54 am

Thanks,sorry I haven't had time to get on,things have been hectic with family,and too much on my mind. I'll be active soon.
Back to top Go down
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: FroZak's GM Application.   FroZak's GM Application. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:55 am

wow you replied fast Shocked
Back to top Go down
FroZak

PostSubject: Re: FroZak's GM Application.   FroZak's GM Application. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:56 am

Yeah,it's 7:55 am here,and I just got home from walking around all night,so I don't have much to do right now but hang out around forums.
Back to top Go down
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: FroZak's GM Application.   FroZak's GM Application. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:03 am

its 8:02 am here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FroZak

PostSubject: Re: FroZak's GM Application.   FroZak's GM Application. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:04 am

Ohh aha,same time zone I guess.
=)
Back to top Go down
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: FroZak's GM Application.   FroZak's GM Application. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:04 am

eastern time GMT -5:00 ftwww
Back to top Go down
FroZak

PostSubject: Re: FroZak's GM Application.   FroZak's GM Application. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:05 am

Aha of course ^_^
Back to top Go down
[GM]iBlonde

[GM]iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: FroZak's GM Application.   FroZak's GM Application. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:09 am

lol the server should be up today... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FroZak's GM Application.   FroZak's GM Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

FroZak's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1